My Announcements and Achievements

Monday, May 16, 2022

Dr. Pepper Slow Cooker Pork Chops

Although I don't drink it everyday, nor any soda I do like it the best of all sodas and it works so well in recipes that I usually have some around. Busy Day? Most of the days are for all of us, these Dr. Pepper slow cooker pork chops are the perfect recipe for busy nights. Three ingredients, prep only takes minutes. Let's get to making them.



Please be sure to follow my blog

https://cherylstastyhomecooking.blogspot.com/

My Instagram Follow me

https://www.instagram.com/mscheriluv/

Follow me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CherylsCookingandCraftingatHome

Please be sure to follow my blog

What you need:  

1 lb Boneless Pork Chops
1 can  Dr.Pepper Room Temperature
A good shake of the following spices: garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, cracked pepper, smoked paprika
Olive oil spray
Barbecue sauce


How to make them:

Spray the crockpot with olive oil lightly and season your chops with the seasonings listed, you may use any others that you like on your pork.

Place the pork chops in a crock pot and cover with a can of Dr. Pepper.

Cook on high for 3 hours.

Remove the pork chops and drain any remaining liquid.

Generously cover pork chops in barbecue sauce and place back in crockpot. Cook for an additional 30 minutes before serving.

See how easy, and they taste really good, if you like Dr Pepper soda or if you've never tried using it to cook, try this recipe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment