My Announcements and Achievements

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Mayonnaise Cake

 

Please be sure to follow my blog
My Instagram Follow me
https://www.instagram.com/mscheriluv/
https://www.facebook.com/CherylsCookingandCraftingatHome
Please be sure to follow my blog

In the mood for chocolate? Cake? Don't have eggs on hand? Here's a cake that doesn't need eggs because eggs are in mayonnaise. So make it and enjoy

It's moist and so good. I made cream cheese frosting but you can use any frosting your heart desires. My easy cream cheese frosting is here

what you need: 

2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup water
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup milk
2 tsp vanilla

 

How to make it:

Preheat oven to 350F.

In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda.

Stir in water, mayonnaise, milk and vanilla. Spread mixture into a greased 8x8 baking pan.

Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment