My Announcements and Achievements

Monday, August 9, 2021

Garlic Shitake Mushrooms Asparagus with Rice

 

Please be sure to follow my blog

My Instagram Follow me

https://www.instagram.com/mscheriluv/

Follow me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CherylsCookingandCraftingatHome

Please be sure to follow my blog

Want to eat more vegetables that taste delicious and leave the meats in the freezer tonight? Then this dish is just what you should try. It's easy and so full of flavor.

Serves 4

What you need:

16 oz of Shitake Mushrooms sliced
1 bunch of fresh Asparagus trimmed and sliced
5-6 cloves of garlic sliced thin
1 small red onion sliced thin or diced(or half a large)
1/4 cup of butter(I use unsalted)
2-4 cups cooked rice
dash of sea salt and cracked pepper
A shake of everything bagel seasoning(optional)
Low salt soy sauce (optional)

How to make it:

Cook the rice as directed on package, I use a rice cooker it cooks perfect every time.
Prepare the vegetables, heat a skillet till not but not burning, I use medium heat
Melt the butter quick, then add the garlic and onions cook just till tender about 2 minutes
Then add the Asparagus and cook about 4-5 minutes till tender, add Mushrooms and cook 
another 3-4 minutes just till barely tender. Serve over rice, I add a sprinkling of soy sauce which is optional.



No comments:

Post a Comment