My Announcements and Achievements

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Cheesy French Onion Rice Casserole



Please be sure to follow my blog

My Instagram Follow me

https://www.instagram.com/mscheriluv/

Follow me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CherylsCookingandCraftingatHome

Please be sure to follow my blog

Great side dish with so many entrees, love the cheesy goodness


what you need:

4 cups cooked rice
1 pkg onion soup mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 tbsp butter
1 cup diced or shredded cheese(your choice) I used velveeta today
1 cup milk(your choice)
dash pepper, a little garlic powder(optional) no salt due to the soup mix has enough


Heat oven to 350

How to make it:

cook rice ahead

stir up soup, onion soup mix, butter, milk and seasonings you want added(keep in mind onion soup mix has some seasonings and plenty of salt so go light)

Stir into rice and mix evenly. Pour into a casserole dish I spray mine with cooking spray first.

bake for 30-40 minutes

serve

No comments:

Post a Comment