My Announcements and Achievements

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Christmas Reindeer Food

There are so many different recipes for Reindeer Food, Reindeer Poop if you can stand to call it that, I can't think of poop along with food. Try this one, it's good

Please be sure to follow my blog

https://cherylstastyhomecooking.blogspot.com/

My Instagram Follow me

https://www.instagram.com/mscheriluv/

Follow me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CherylsCookingandCraftingatHome

Please be sure to follow my blog


Ingredients

3 cups salted pretzels
3 cups popcorn popped
4 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
1 cup Roasted Almonds in Sea Salt
1 cup Roasted Peanuts
1 1/2 cups M&Ms
2 Bags of white chocolate chips or (I used Ghirardelli melting chocolate 24 oz)

How to make it:

In a Large bowl pour your Pretzels, Popcorn, , Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Almonds, Peanuts & M&M's..

Place the melting chocolate in a bowl & microwave for 90 seconds. Stir and, if needed, heat an additional 15 seconds until it’s smooth and creamy. watch it closely, keep stopping to stir , it burns easily if you use this way! I recommend setting the microwave at 50% and you always get perfect melted chocolate, might take a bit longer but safer.

Drizzle about half of the melted chocolate over the mixture in the bowl and mix around to coat it all.

Once fully coated, take a large cookie sheet and pour coated mixture onto the sheet then drizzle the rest of the melted chocolate over all and spread it out and allow to cool completely.

Once cooled, break into pieces.

Store in an air tight container- does NOT need to be refrigerated.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment