My Announcements and Achievements

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Air Fryer Fries


We all love fries but they take forever the old fashioned way, in a deep fryer and they are loaded with calories right? Yeah I know, well here are really good fries cooked in your Air Fryer that are less calories and less work too.

What you need:
Potatoes sliced how you like them(1 per person)
olive oil
seasonings that you like(I used garlic powder, sea salt, pepper, onion powder, and parm cheese today)


How to make them:
Wash and slice potatoes let dry or blot with paper towel
Grab a large zip lock bag, put potatoes in it
season in bag then drizzle a little olive oil over potatoes
shake bag gently
I gently oil my shelf or grate in the air fryer before turning it on!
Place potatoes on the shelf in your air fryer
Cook on 390 degrees for 16-20 minutes until nice and crispy golden brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment