My Announcements and Achievements

Monday, November 15, 2021

Meatball Au Gratin Cheesy Potatoes

 



Please be sure to follow my blog

https://cherylstastyhomecooking.blogspot.com/

My Instagram Follow me

https://www.instagram.com/mscheriluv/

Follow me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CherylsCookingandCraftingatHome

Please be sure to follow my blog

I have to say how much I love casseroles, they are warm and comfort foods in a dish. They can be made at home and served any day of the week, they travel well and show how much you care for others by taking them to someone else's house. It's a great way to express your feelings and share a warm cozy caring meal with others.

What you need: Italian Meatballs, thawed or homemade and precooked 4 large russet potatoes 1 quart whipping cream 2 cups shredded cheese (can reserve 1/2 cup for topping) 2 tablespoons butter 1 teaspoon granulated onion 3 sprigs teaspoon fresh parsley 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon pepper

How to make it: Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside. Thinly slice meatballs. Set aside. Peel potatoes and slice into 1/4 inch slices. Mix together with meatballs in the waiting baking dish. Add whipping cream, shredded cheese, butter, granulated onion, parsley, salt and pepper to the meatball and potatoes, slightly stirring to distribute ingredients. Place in oven for 50 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. Optional: last 15 minutes sprinkle 1/2 cup or more shredded cheese on top and finish baking. Remove from oven and serve

No comments:

Post a Comment