My Announcements and Achievements

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Seared Salmon

 


Please be sure to follow my blog

My Instagram Follow me

https://www.instagram.com/mscheriluv/

Follow me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CherylsCookingandCraftingatHome

Please be sure to follow my blog

I recommend using a Cast Iron Skillet for this recipe but you can make it in other skillets too, I do suggest you invest in a Cast Iron Skillet though, you won't regret it and they can last more than a lifetime.

What you need:

4 6- ounce skinless salmon fillets
2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon thyme(fresh rubbed chopped fine) or dried can be used
1/2 teaspoon parsley(fresh rubbed chopped fine) or dried can be used 
14 teaspoon paprika
salt and pepper to taste

How to make it:
Heat up your pan over medium-high heat. Season the salmon on both sides with seasonings, salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to one of the pans. Arrange all 4 pieces of fish in the pan and cook until the salmon begins to brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until the other side is lightly browned and the fish is cooked to medium, about 1 minute.  Careful not to overcook your Salmon


No comments:

Post a Comment