My Announcements and Achievements

Friday, September 16, 2022

Smores Marshmallow Cereal Bars

 

These are really tasty, quick to make and everyone likes them around here I bet your family will too.

I use this cereal to make them


They turn out so good

Please be sure to follow Me
My tiktok.com/@witchymoonwoman
My Youtube Witchy Woman Cheryl
Please be sure to follow Me Thanks

 

This recipe makes a large 9 x 13 pan, but I usually double this recipe and make a deeper pan, so if you do be sure to use the deep 9 x 13 pans

what you need:

1/4 cup butter

4 cups miniature marshmallows (any flavor)

5 cups marshmallow smores cereal

 

How to make them:

Melt butter in large sauce pan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted and well-blended. Cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.

Add cereal. Stir until well coated.

Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly and firmly in buttered 13 x 9 inch pan. Cut into 2 x 2 inch squares when cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment