My Announcements and Achievements

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Blender Lemonade


Please be sure to follow Me

https://cherylstastyhomecooking.blogspot.com/

My Tiktok @craftykitchenwitch13

My Youtube Witchy Woman Cheryl

My Instagram Follow me https://www.instagram.com/mscheriluv/

Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CherylsCookingandCraftingatHome

Please be sure to follow Me Thanks

IT's a warm sunny mostly HOT HOT day, let's be honest. What is a drink that tastes so good? Lemonade!! Yes please. So easy to make, you don't need a dozen lemons to make this either. Plus you can add flavors too, Like today I added Strawberries

When life gives you lemons (come on, we had to)…you make blender lemonade. But here’s the genius part: You need only one lemon, not 12, to mix your drink. Dump the whole fruit--including the rind--into a blender, and minutes later you’re sipping pretty. Minimal cleanup required.

What You NEED:

Like we said, you need only one lemon. Then take 2 cups of water, a handful of ice cubes and a few tablespoons of sugar for sweetness.

HOW to MAKE it:

Wash and scrub the lemon thoroughly. (Remember, it’s going in the blender, peel and all, so you’ll want to be sure it’s squeaky clean.) Next, use a paring knife to cut it into quarters and remove the seeds and the pith (that thick white stuff in the middle). I strip it carefully, over a cup to catch the juices of the lemon. Then I add a sliver or rind to the mix, not all the rind. When you’re done, toss the lemon quarters in the blender along with the water, ice cubes and sugar. I use 1/2 cup of sugar, you can use less, or other sweeteners too. Then I add my fruits I want today I added 6 strawberries too. I also add about 6 ice cubes to froth it up, you can use a scant 1/4 less water if  you like to keep it more lemony flavor. Now the fun part: Blend.

Make sure you blend for a full minute so it's really smooth.

Pour your freshly blended concoction in a glass and, if you’re feeling fancy, garnish with a sprig of mint. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment