My Announcements and Achievements

Friday, June 3, 2022

Pizza Meatloaf



Everyday Meatloaf full of chunks of Mozzarella cheese, Italian Sauce and Seasonings, Yum!

Please be sure to follow Me

https://cherylstastyhomecooking.blogspot.com/

My Tiktok @craftykitchenwitch13

My Youtube Witchy Woman Cheryl

My Instagram Follow me https://www.instagram.com/mscheriluv/

Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CherylsCookingandCraftingatHome

Please be sure to follow Me Thanks

What you need:

1 egg, beaten

1/2 onion diced, 3-4 garlic cloves minced

1/2 cup pizza sauce(Tomato sauce with Italian Seasoning works)

1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs

1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning

1 1/2 lbs ground beef

1 1/2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese block cut into small chunks

additional pizza sauce (optional)

You need a bread pan or something that size, spray lightly with some Olive oil spray

Heat oven to 375 degrees

How to make it:

In a bowl, combine the egg, pizza sauce, onions, garlic, bread crumbs & Italian seasoning.

Fold beef into mixture and mix well

Put half of the mixture into loaf pan spread smoothly in bottom,  fill center with cheese chunks

pressed slightly into meat mixture, top with the rest of the mixture smooth evenly in pan. I put a few

more chunks on top. The last 10 minutes I top with the rest of the sauce and continue baking.

Bake at 375°F for 30-40 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.

Serve immediately with additional pizza sauce and cheese if desired.


No comments:

Post a Comment