My Announcements and Achievements

Monday, June 27, 2022

Brownies Lunch Lady brownies

These brownies are dense and loaded with nuts and surprise! I put chocolate mint in mine, I grow in my herb garden, it's so good. Get creative with your foods.

Please be sure to follow Me

https://cherylstastyhomecooking.blogspot.com/

My Tiktok @craftykitchenwitch13

My Youtube Witchy Woman Cheryl

My Instagram Follow me https://www.instagram.com/mscheriluv/

Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CherylsCookingandCraftingatHome

Please be sure to follow Me Thanks

SERVINGS 15

What you need:

1 cup melted butter
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups granulated sugar
4 eggs
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
Chocolate Frosting Ingredients:
¼ cup butter
¼ cup milk
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 cups powdered sugar
1 cup nuts(optional)
(optional)I put some(chocolate if I have it) mint herb leaves in this makes it even better.


How to make it: 

Brownie Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350 and line a 9x13 baking dish with aluminum foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray.

Melt two sticks of butter, and mix with cocoa powder with electric mixer until smooth.

Add the sugar and flour and mix.

Add eggs and vanilla and mix again, finally stir in nuts and mint leaves

Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake for 25 minutes. Let cool for at least 1 hour.

While the brownies cool, make the frosting.

Frosting Directions:

Using a mixer, combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.

Frost the brownies after they have cooled about 75% of the way but are still slightly warm.

Place the brownies in the fridge to cool completely before cutting.

adding mint makes these even better
imagine Chocolatey Mint Brownies
Just press the mint leaves down into the brownies to hide them and surprise everyone when you serve these.


No comments:

Post a Comment