My Announcements and Achievements

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Garlic Mushroom Chicken with Jalapenos over Ginger Rice

A little spicy dish, want less spice? Remove the seeds of the Jalapenos and it won't be too spicy.

or Leave them out substitute another vegetable like water chestnuts or green peppers.

Please be sure to follow my blog

My Instagram Follow me

https://www.instagram.com/mscheriluv/

Follow me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CherylsCookingandCraftingatHome

Please be sure to follow my blog


Serves 4

What you need:

2 chicken breasts, boneless sliced or chunked
1 onion diced
3-4 garlic cloves minced
1 or more Jalapenos sliced, seeds removed 
olive oil
1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth
sea salt, pepper
2 cups cooked rice you could put it over buttered  noodles too


How to make it:

I serve this over ginger rice, any rice you like will work, recipe below how I make ginger rice,

Heat skillet with 2 teaspoons olive oil, once hot add chicken and cook it, as chicken is turning white, add onions and garlic and cook about 2 more minutes, when chicken is no longer showing any signs of pick, remove from skillet and place in a bowl or dish, set aside.

Now add 1 more teaspoon of olive oil to pan when hot once again add 1/2 cup broth, let heat up, then add Jalapenos and mushrooms cook about 3 minutes and add chicken veggies back into skillet stir to mix.

Ginger rice

How to Make it:

Cook 2 cups of rice, once cooked

I add 3 tablespoons butter to the rice, and 1-2 teaspoons of ginger, I would start with one until you know how you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment