My Announcements and Achievements

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Baked Parmesan Tomatoes



These Parmesan Tomatoes are quick to make, and have good flavor. Tomato lovers like us will appreciate these.



Please be sure to follow my blog

My Instagram Follow me

https://www.instagram.com/mscheriluv/

Follow me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CherylsCookingandCraftingatHome

Please be sure to follow my blog


What you NEED:

4 tomatoes 
sliced 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese 
1 teaspoon chopped Italian Seasonings
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt Freshly ground pepper, to taste 
4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil 

Preheat oven to 450° F Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil Bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 10 minutes Then what I do with some is cook them another 5 minutes or broil till the cheese is slightly burnt because I like it that way.

Don't knock it till you tried it!




No comments:

Post a Comment